Forty is the new 30, right? Not when it comes to hiring and firing. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) makes it illegal to fire or refuse to hire anyone 40 and over. Think it can’t happen to you or it’s something that only happens to people who are 65 and up? According to […]
- How to Prepare for Unemployment Benefits Appeal Hearings
- What Is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Wrongful Termination and Unemployment Benefits: What You Need to Know
- Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. Represents Employer Retaliation Case Under the FMLA in Pinellas County, FL
- AmeriCare Ambulance Lawsuit Filed by Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. and Berger & Montague, P.C.