While most people who leave a job voluntarily have little recourse, it’s not always the case. Sometimes, when you quit or resign, the circumstances leading up to that pivotal moment may justify a claim that you were “constructively discharged.” Florida is an “employment at will” state, like nearly all the rest of the U.S., but […]
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?
- The Hard Lesson Brown & Brown Learned about Pregnancy Discrimination
- What to Expect When You Sue for Wrongful Termination
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wrongful Termination Attorney
- How Long Do You Have to File a Wrongful Termination Claim in Florida