The first wave of lawsuits against unlawful sex discrimination based on sexual orientation — a new issue currently under pressure to expand protections of the law to sexual orientation — have been filed by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The EEOC’s Philadelphia District Office filed a suit against Scott Medical Health Center […]
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?
- The Hard Lesson Brown & Brown Learned about Pregnancy Discrimination
- What to Expect When You Sue for Wrongful Termination
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wrongful Termination Attorney
- How Long Do You Have to File a Wrongful Termination Claim in Florida