The first wave of lawsuits against unlawful sex discrimination based on sexual orientation — a new issue currently under pressure to expand protections of the law to sexual orientation — have been filed by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The EEOC’s Philadelphia District Office filed a suit against Scott Medical Health Center […]
- Is Pregnancy Considered a Disability at Work?
- Will Uber Ever Get Over the Sexual Harassment Issues?
- Fired for Filing a Wage Claim in Florida? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Top 10 FAQs About Workplace Retaliation and Wrongful Termination
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?