The first wave of lawsuits against unlawful sex discrimination based on sexual orientation — a new issue currently under pressure to expand protections of the law to sexual orientation — have been filed by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The EEOC’s Philadelphia District Office filed a suit against Scott Medical Health Center […]
- How to Prepare for Unemployment Benefits Appeal Hearings
- What Is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Wrongful Termination and Unemployment Benefits: What You Need to Know
- Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. Represents Employer Retaliation Case Under the FMLA in Pinellas County, FL
- AmeriCare Ambulance Lawsuit Filed by Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. and Berger & Montague, P.C.