What are some common FMLA violations by employers? Were you denied leave or disciplined for FMLA absences? Eligible employees have a right to take leave for qualifying medical conditions or family circumstances as outlined by the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). To qualify for FMLA leave, an employee must meet the following basic eligibility […]
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?
- The Hard Lesson Brown & Brown Learned about Pregnancy Discrimination
- What to Expect When You Sue for Wrongful Termination
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wrongful Termination Attorney
- How Long Do You Have to File a Wrongful Termination Claim in Florida