Cases of unpaid wages will very likely rise later this year, after a recent Department of Labor (DOL) rule changed the minimum requirements for overtime exemption. Florida employees — brace yourselves for changes which may mean that you are entitled to overtime pay even if you were previously exempt from the overtime provisions of the […]
- How to Prepare for Unemployment Benefits Appeal Hearings
- What Is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Wrongful Termination and Unemployment Benefits: What You Need to Know
- Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. Represents Employer Retaliation Case Under the FMLA in Pinellas County, FL
- AmeriCare Ambulance Lawsuit Filed by Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. and Berger & Montague, P.C.