Workplace harassment remains pervasive, hurting individuals and costing companies millions. Earlier this month, social scientists gathered to discuss harassment and its causes at the first meeting of U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission’s Select Task Force on Workplace Harassment. One of the largest factors is organizational climate, said Dr. Mindy Bergman, an associate professor of psychology at […]
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?
- The Hard Lesson Brown & Brown Learned about Pregnancy Discrimination
- What to Expect When You Sue for Wrongful Termination
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wrongful Termination Attorney
- How Long Do You Have to File a Wrongful Termination Claim in Florida