The attorneys at Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A., represent employees who have been sexually harassed at work or on the job. We can aggressively seek justice if you have been recently terminated for reporting or are a victim of retalition. Sexual harassment is against the law.
Contact our firm to handles your Title VII employment discrimination claims.
Do You Experience Any of the Following from a Workplace Superior:
- Sexual propositions or repeated requests for dates
- Sexual comments or leering looks
- Inappropriate touching or “violating your space”
- Obscene jokes, sexual innuendos or dirty pictures
- Comments about your body or your clothing
- Implied threats about your employment status
Protect your rights and take action.
Contact Us Today for a FREE Confidential Attorney Consultation.