Florida’s Service Animal Statute Offers New Protections Dogs in the workplace may become more commonplace in Florida thanks to a new Florida statute extending additional protections to employees who require a service. Service animals are not just dogs (or miniature horses; yes, a miniature horse is identified as a service animal in the statute) employed […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.