The short answer is: YES. Don’t work for free for another second. If you are not being paid for overtime by your employer it is critical that you contact an attorney immediately to protect your rights, and to ensure you recover the hard-earned money your employer might be withholding from you. Every day you wait […]
- Can You Be Fired for Medical Marijuana in the State of Florida?
- Florida Minimum Wage 2018 – Changes That Impact Employee Rights
- 4 High-Profile Companies Dealing with Sexual Harassment at Work
- Florida Non-Compete Agreements: What’s Legal and What’s Not
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?