The short answer is: YES. Don’t work for free for another second. If you are not being paid for overtime by your employer it is critical that you contact an attorney immediately to protect your rights, and to ensure you recover the hard-earned money your employer might be withholding from you. Every day you wait …
- Can I Be Fired For Refusing to Go Back to Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- LGBTQ Safe From Job Discrimination, Says Supreme Court
- Protecting Pregnant Women at Work: Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978
- U.S. Congress is Aiming to Eliminate Non-Compete Agreements
- Florida Medical Marijuana Employee Protection Act: What You Need to Know