Cases of unpaid wages will very likely rise later this year, after a recent Department of Labor (DOL) rule changed the minimum requirements for overtime exemption. Florida employees — brace yourselves for changes which may mean that you are entitled to overtime pay even if you were previously exempt from the overtime provisions of the […]
- Chef John Besh Creates Culture of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Fired While on Short-Term Disability? You May Need to Hire an Attorney
- Bad Bosses: 4 Workplace Horror Stories You’ll Never Forget
- What Does Harvey Weinstein’s Case Tell Us About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
- Top 7 FAQ About Maternity Leave in Florida