False Claims Act Violations Revealed in Lawsuit Against AmeriCare The U.S. government recently filed a motion to intervene in a false claims lawsuit brought against AmeriCare Ambulance Service, which provides service to Hillsborough and Polk County Medicare and Medicaid patients. In the suit, the relator (the person who exposed AmeriCare and brought this lawsuit) alleges […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.