The United States is the only industrialized country without paid maternity leave for new mothers. There is no federal mandate providing paid FMLA maternity leave to working mothers caring for newborns in America. This puts new mothers in an incredibly tough situation, especially when they are the primary income earner or “head of household”. A […]
- Chef John Besh Creates Culture of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Fired While on Short-Term Disability? You May Need to Hire an Attorney
- Bad Bosses: 4 Workplace Horror Stories You’ll Never Forget
- What Does Harvey Weinstein’s Case Tell Us About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
- Top 7 FAQ About Maternity Leave in Florida