The United States is the only industrialized country without paid maternity leave for new mothers. There is no federal mandate providing paid FMLA maternity leave to working mothers caring for newborns in America. This puts new mothers in an incredibly tough situation, especially when they are the primary income earner or “head of household”. A […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.