Florida’s Service Animal Statute Offers New Protections Dogs in the workplace may become more commonplace in Florida thanks to a new Florida statute extending additional protections to employees who require a service. Service animals are not just dogs (or miniature horses; yes, a miniature horse is identified as a service animal in the statute) employed […]
- Chef John Besh Creates Culture of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Fired While on Short-Term Disability? You May Need to Hire an Attorney
- Bad Bosses: 4 Workplace Horror Stories You’ll Never Forget
- What Does Harvey Weinstein’s Case Tell Us About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
- Top 7 FAQ About Maternity Leave in Florida