If you’ve been denied unemployment benefits by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO), you may want to consider appealing their decision. Before doing so, however, you need to make sure that you weren’t denied unemployment benefits for any of the following reasons: You didn’t file in time —You must have earned wages in at […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.