The situation is not a happy one. You sustained an injury while working. Maybe it was an accident, or maybe it was negligence on behalf of your employer in maintaining an unsafe working environment. Whatever the case, if you’ve been fired after being injured on the job, it’s important to know your rights. Fired for […]
- At-will Employment and Wrongful Termination – Florida Employee Guide
- How Can You Prove Wrongful Termination in Florida?
- Short-Term Disability vs. Sick Leave: What’s the Difference?
- How to Win a Wrongful Termination Lawsuit in Florida
- Retaliation in the Workplace: An Employee’s Guide to Understanding Their Rights in Florida