NEED AN EMPLOYMENT LAWYER TO FIGHT FOR YOUR WORKPLACE RIGHTS?
No matter how skilled you are at your job or the recognition you have received in your industry, you could become the victim of a hostile work environment. At Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A., we are well aware that bad things happen to good employees.
Our background in employment law includes consulting with employers to prevent problems from arising. That level of insight is invaluable to our clients when they are victimized by wrongful termination and ongoing workplace retaliation resulting from:
- Filing of a workers’ compensation claim
- Hostile work environments that include tolerance of sexual harassment
- Age Discrimination and Race Discrimination
- Unpaid overtime and unpaid commissions
- Wage and hour disputes
- Family Medical Leave Act matters
We also advocate for clients in the following:
- Government investigations
- EEOC mediations
- Severance-related issues
- Violations of non-compete and trade secret agreements
HIRE A LABOR LAWYER WHO WILL WORK FOR YOU
Contact us at Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A., to discuss your employment law situation. Our law firm also handles cases involving employment discrimination and harassment, whistleblowers, civil rights, the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act, partnership disputes and contract disputes, and professional licensing – and your initial consultation is free.