Tampa Employment Lawyers
An in-depth knowledge of how employers handle employment law cases provides us unique insight into these specific legal matters. Understanding how employers think is vital in securing justice for hard-working Tampa Bay-area residents.
At Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A., we represent Florida-based employees wrongfully terminated and retaliated against due to:
- Workers' compensation retaliation claim filing
- Hostile work environments involving sexual harassment
- Allegations of age discrimination and race discrimination
- Unpaid overtime and wage claims
- Wage and hour disputes
- Family Medical Leave Act matters
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Violations
Trial Lawyers Fighting for Employee Rights
We represent employees. Not employers.
Previously, our legal background included consulting for businesses on proper adherence to employment law. This experience provides us a beneficial understanding of an employer's approach when an employee dispute arises. Although mediation and arbitration are effective, and recommended methods to resolve these situations, when these methods are not viable—we are trial lawyers—we try the cases.
Our lawyers have a reputation for litigating in court and securing the best resolution and justice for clients.