ABOUT HANNAH E. HORR, ATTORNEY
Hannah Horr grew up in Louisiana earning her bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. She received her law degree from Florida State University College of Law. While in law school, she completed an externship at the First District Court of Appeal in Tallahassee, Florida.
Before joining Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A., Hannah gained civil litigation experience as an associate for a statewide insurance defense firm handling automobile, construction, premises, and product liability claims.
Hannah is eager to assist employees with their claims and is committed to providing high-quality legal services in all aspects of representation
- The University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, Louisiana B.S. (Magna Cum Laude) – 2011
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida J.D. (Cum Laude) – 2014
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Florida, 2015
- Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Military Spouse J.D. Network, Member
- Florida State University College of Law
- Book award – Florida Courts and the Constitution, 2014
- The University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award, 2011