Florida’s Service Animal Statute Offers New Protections Dogs in the workplace may become more commonplace in Florida thanks to a new Florida statute extending additional protections to employees who require a service. Service animals are not just dogs (or miniature horses; yes, a miniature horse is identified as a service animal in the statute) employed […]
- How to Prepare for Unemployment Benefits Appeal Hearings
- What Is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Wrongful Termination and Unemployment Benefits: What You Need to Know
- Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. Represents Employer Retaliation Case Under the FMLA in Pinellas County, FL
- AmeriCare Ambulance Lawsuit Filed by Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. and Berger & Montague, P.C.