The short answer is: YES. Don’t work for free for another second. If you are not being paid overtime by your employer it is critical that you contact an attorney immediately to protect your rights, and to ensure you recover the hard-earned money your employer might be withholding from you. Every day you wait to […]
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?
- The Hard Lesson Brown & Brown Learned about Pregnancy Discrimination
- What to Expect When You Sue for Wrongful Termination
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wrongful Termination Attorney
- How Long Do You Have to File a Wrongful Termination Claim in Florida