Florida’s Service Animal Statute Offers New Protections Dogs in the workplace may become more commonplace in Florida thanks to a new Florida statute extending additional protections to employees who require a service. Service animals are not just dogs (or miniature horses; yes, a miniature horse is identified as a service animal in the statute) employed […]
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?
- The Hard Lesson Brown & Brown Learned about Pregnancy Discrimination
- What to Expect When You Sue for Wrongful Termination
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wrongful Termination Attorney
- How Long Do You Have to File a Wrongful Termination Claim in Florida