Wrongful Termination & Gender Discrimination to EEOC Firing a transgender employee or worker based on gender or sex is considered retaliation or wrongful termination. For this reason, a lawsuit may be filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against a company on the basis of wrongfully terminating or unlawfully firing a transgender employee. EEOC […]
- How to Prepare for Unemployment Benefits Appeal Hearings
- What Is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Wrongful Termination and Unemployment Benefits: What You Need to Know
- Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. Represents Employer Retaliation Case Under the FMLA in Pinellas County, FL
- AmeriCare Ambulance Lawsuit Filed by Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A. and Berger & Montague, P.C.