Wrongful Termination & Gender Discrimination to EEOC Firing a transgender employee or worker based on gender or sex is considered retaliation or wrongful termination. For this reason, a lawsuit may be filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against a company on the basis of wrongfully terminating or unlawfully firing a transgender employee. EEOC […]
- Workers’ Compensation: Can You Be Fired for Being Hurt on the Job?
- The Hard Lesson Brown & Brown Learned about Pregnancy Discrimination
- What to Expect When You Sue for Wrongful Termination
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wrongful Termination Attorney
- How Long Do You Have to File a Wrongful Termination Claim in Florida