When making a hiring decision, it’s standard practice for employers to consider the information they’ve received from an employee background check. The information in these reports can be quite sensitive, and under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681) (“FCRA”), employers are required to adhere to stringent employee notification rules to comply with […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.