Florida employment discrimination laws cover millions of Florida workers. From hospitality to healthcare and retail to restaurants, and many industries in between, you have the right to work free from harassment and discrimination. The Florida Civil Rights Act protects a wide range of classes. Here are 6 specific areas protected by this comprehensive anti-discrimination law. […]
- At-will Employment and Wrongful Termination – Florida Employee Guide
- How Can You Prove Wrongful Termination in Florida?
- Short-Term Disability vs. Sick Leave: What’s the Difference?
- How to Win a Wrongful Termination Lawsuit in Florida
- Retaliation in the Workplace: An Employee’s Guide to Understanding Their Rights in Florida