Under federal law, your employer is required to pay you for all hours worked, including a premium for work performed over 40 hours per week, unless you fall into a narrow category of employees “exempt” from the overtime rules. If you worked overtime and were not compensated properly for the work you performed over 40 […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.