If you recently lost your job, chances are you have questions about health insurance. Fortunately, if you voluntarily resigned, were laid off, or were terminated from your job for any reason other than “gross misconduct,” you may still be able to retain your health insurance through COBRA coverage. The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.