Has your employer failed to pay you the wages you’ve earned? If so, under federal and Florida labor laws, you may have the legal right to recover those wages along with liquidated damages designed to penalize your employer for wage violations. In addition, you may also be entitled to court costs and attorney fees. You […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.