Our law firm is litigating a class action lawsuit against Marriott International, Inc. (“Marriott”), Vazquez v. Marriott International, Inc., Case No.: 8:17-cv-00116-MSS-MAP (M.D. Fla., Tampa Division), on behalf of our client, a former housekeeper employed by Marriott from November 1998 until her termination on October 3, 2016, and about 15,000 class members. By way of […]
- At-will Employment and Wrongful Termination – Florida Employee Guide
- How Can You Prove Wrongful Termination in Florida?
- Short-Term Disability vs. Sick Leave: What’s the Difference?
- How to Win a Wrongful Termination Lawsuit in Florida
- Retaliation in the Workplace: An Employee’s Guide to Understanding Their Rights in Florida