The first wave of lawsuits against unlawful sex discrimination based on sexual orientation — a new issue currently under pressure to expand protections of the law to sexual orientation — have been filed by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The EEOC’s Philadelphia District Office filed a suit against Scott Medical Health Center […]
- Chef John Besh Creates Culture of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Fired While on Short-Term Disability? You May Need to Hire an Attorney
- Bad Bosses: 4 Workplace Horror Stories You’ll Never Forget
- What Does Harvey Weinstein’s Case Tell Us About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
- Top 7 FAQ About Maternity Leave in Florida