Sexual harassment in the workplace is not a recent issue, but for centuries there was no legal recourse for victims. Thankfully, employees are becoming more empowered to speak out and take action against their harassers. In the United States, the groundwork for establishing federal sexual harassment laws and eventually making sexual harassment illegal in the […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.