The awareness of the prevalence of sexual harassment rose to a much higher level in 2017 with national attention spotlighting entertainment, government, media and other industries across the country. Sexual harassment in the workplace is certainly not new but hopefully with the increased attention on the subject, and powerful people being held accountable for their […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.