Can You Be Fired While on Short-Term Disability? Many workers in Florida may think that their positions are secure when they go on short-term disability due to a sickness or injury not related to their job. But it’s important to know that Florida is an “at-will” state, so your employer is legally allowed to fire […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.