Wrongful Termination & Gender Discrimination to EEOC Firing a transgender employee or worker based on gender or sex is considered retaliation or wrongful termination. For this reason, a lawsuit may be filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against a company on the basis of wrongfully terminating or unlawfully firing a transgender employee. EEOC […]
- Independent Contractors in Florida: Understanding Your Workplace Rights
- Florida Work From Home Laws: What Employment Laws Apply to Remote Workers?
- Filing a Lawsuit Against an Employer: 5 Steps to Protect Your Workplace Rights
- At-will Employment and Wrongful Termination – Florida Employee Guide
- How Can You Prove Wrongful Termination in Florida?