Wrongful Termination & Gender Discrimination to EEOC Firing a transgender employee or worker based on gender or sex is considered retaliation or wrongful termination. For this reason, a lawsuit may be filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against a company on the basis of wrongfully terminating or unlawfully firing a transgender employee. EEOC […]
- Chef John Besh Creates Culture of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Fired While on Short-Term Disability? You May Need to Hire an Attorney
- Bad Bosses: 4 Workplace Horror Stories You’ll Never Forget
- What Does Harvey Weinstein’s Case Tell Us About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
- Top 7 FAQ About Maternity Leave in Florida