What are some common FMLA violations by employers? Were you denied leave or disciplined for FMLA absences? Eligible employees have a right to take leave for qualifying medical conditions or family circumstances as outlined by the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). To qualify for FMLA leave, an employee must meet the following basic eligibility […]
- Chef John Besh Creates Culture of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Fired While on Short-Term Disability? You May Need to Hire an Attorney
- Bad Bosses: 4 Workplace Horror Stories You’ll Never Forget
- What Does Harvey Weinstein’s Case Tell Us About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
- Top 7 FAQ About Maternity Leave in Florida