What you write and post on social media can have serious consequences. You need look no further than the recent firing of a CBS executive who posted about the Las Vegas shootings on her Facebook page. Her post was not related to her employer or her employment with CBS. But many employers have social media […]
- Are You Protected From Retaliation Under the Florida Whistleblower Act?
- Top Sexual Harassment Reports & Cases of 2017
- How to File an Unpaid Overtime Claim in Florida
- Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Lose Your Job? What You Need to Know About COBRA Insurance in Florida.