Forty is the new 30, right? Not when it comes to hiring and firing. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) makes it illegal to fire or refuse to hire anyone 40 and over. Think it can’t happen to you or it’s something that only happens to people who are 65 and up? According to […]
- Chef John Besh Creates Culture of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Fired While on Short-Term Disability? You May Need to Hire an Attorney
- Bad Bosses: 4 Workplace Horror Stories You’ll Never Forget
- What Does Harvey Weinstein’s Case Tell Us About Sexual Harassment in the Workplace?
- Top 7 FAQ About Maternity Leave in Florida